Xbox One owners along with PC users will be able to enjoy Weakless this fall, as the game will be released simultaneously on both platforms. Sign up for a hands-on demo at Gamescom and join two unique characters – Deaf and Blind – on their outstanding adventure.
In Weakless, you control two Weavelings who are about to face their limitations and prove to the world that a weakness can become a mighty advantage. Join them on their adventure, solve puzzles, use skills developed through disabilities, and nurture a flourishing friendship that will make the impossible, possible.
ABOUT THE GAME
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy; one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
- Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
- Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal;
- Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
- Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
- Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements;
- Experience stunning music composed with instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.
Weakless is currently under development. The game is heading to PC and Xbox One, launching in the fall of this year.
Quelle: ARP GAMES